In January 2008 Anne graduated from Cologne University (diploma in German Literature and Philosophy).
During her studies she worked for four years as a freelancer for a local radio station (in North Rhine Westphalia) and did various journalism internships (Radio Cologne, RTL). As a radio reporter she was able to research and prepare stories from a journalistic point of view.
After that she worked as a production assistant and AD for several feature films and TV movies.
She was able to gain set experience working with directors like Stephen Frears as well as with actors like Michelle Pfeiffer, Rupert Friend, Dan Stevens and Heike Makatsch.
Since October 2008 she has been a student of the Academy-Award-winning University of Television and Film Munich, where she has been trained in screenwriting and dramaturgy.
She graduated from the Munich film school in late 2014 with her diploma-screenplay „The Sphinx’s Nose“, an action-comedy.
- University of Cologne (2002-2008)
diploma in German Literature & Philosophy
- University of Television and Film Munich (2008-2014)
diploma in Screenwriting & Dramaturgy
July – October 2010: LOS ANGELES (USA)
Scholarship of MedienCampus Bayern e.V. (MediaCampus Bavaria)
- 4 weeks “career training“: Double Feature Films (Beverly Hills), Executive Assistant
- 2 weeks “career training“: Auster Productions (Burbank), Production Assistant
- Winner RTL Fiction-Pitch 2018
- Winner Transmediapreis 2018
- nominated for “Best Teleplay“ / DEUTSCHER FERNSEHPREIS 2018
- Winner ProSiebenSat.1 Mainstreampreis 2012
- nominated for “Best Horror Short“ / Shocking Shorts Award 2007